Want to join the cause of orphans in the U.S. and around the world?
Here are a few ideas of how you can take action and improve the lives of children in need of families:
1. Considering making a personal investment in children in need of families who live in your community by becoming a:
2. Monitor legislation in Congress and in your state: Be ready to call your elected officials to show your support for legislation that will improve child welfare and adoption.
- Foster or adoptive parent—contact local adoption agencies or your area’s department of family services.
- CASA—visit the Court Appointed Special Advocates website for more information.
- Mentor—search online for foster youth mentoring programs in your area, or click here for more information.
3. Sign Up for Our Newsletter: Click here to keep up-to-date on issues affecting orphans in the U.S. and around the world, and see how CCAI is making an impact.