CCAI is a bipartisan charitable organization and relies solely on the generosity of our Partners.
Partners of CCAI:
- Give a voice on Capitol Hill to children in the United States and around the world in need of safe, permanent and loving families.
- Participate in and support a national movement to eliminate federal policy barriers that hinder children from realizing their basic right to a family in the U.S. and internationally.
- Demonstrate to family, friends, customers, and employees that they understand the difference adoption makes in the life of a child.
We are grateful for the tremendous support of our 2017 Partners and would like to thank the following for making our work possible:
Platinum Partners ($50,000 and above)
|Gold Partners ($25,000 - $49,999)|
Silver Partners ($10,000 - $24,999)
- Amy & Philip Goldman Foundation
- Bryan and Krista Rogers
- The Carnival Foundation
- Casey Family Programs
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Heritage Foundation
- Holt International Children's Services
- Integrated Legislative Strategies, LLC
- J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation
- Jack and Claudette Gerard
- Ogilvy Government Relations
- Susan K. Neely
- Williams & Jensen, PLLC
Bronze Partners ($5,000 - $9,999)
- America World Adoption Association
- American Academy of Adoption Attorneys
- Anthony & Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Gladney Center for Adoption
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- The Mars Foundation
- The Minnesota Vikings
- National Retail Federation
- North America’s Building Trades Union
- Schneider National Inc.
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Willie and Korie Robertson
- Worldwide Foundation Inc.
Friends ($1,000 - $4,999)
- 50 State Strategies
- Adams and Reese LLP
- Boy Scouts of America, National Capital Area Council
- Bronwyn Vasapoli
- Brooks Brunson
- Calvert & Sally Simmons Foundation
- Charles Landgraf
- Dave Camp
- Dr. Jennifer Arnold and William Klein
- Duffy and Tina Oyster Foundation
- Gary LaBranche
- Geoffrey and Kelly Gage Family Foundation
- Greg and Jane Castanias
- Gulf Coast Bank and Trust
- Hugh and Cindy Redd
- Jay Timmons
- Jeff and Lisa Brooks
- Johnson & Associates
- Ken Salazar
- Kevin Sullivan
- Kid Save
- Lindsay and Henry Ellenbogen
- Madeleine Landrieu
- Markwayne Mullin
- Mary Landrieu and Frank Snellings
- Mendell Thompson
- Network for Good
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- One Simple Wish
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Polsinelli PC
- Rita Soronen
- Steven and Jennifer Trax
- Terri Fariello
- The Catholic Association Foundation
- The Russell Group Inc.
- Thomas J. Ridge
- Tom C. Korologos
CCAI is a bipartisan, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Click HERE to become a Partner in CCAI’s mission and programs and to learn more about our giving opportunities including Partnerships and Sponsorships.