CCAI is a bipartisan charitable organization and relies solely on the generosity of our partners.
Partners of CCAI:
- Give a voice on Capitol Hill to children in the United States and around the world in need of safe, permanent and loving families.
- Participate in and support a national movement to eliminate federal policy barriers that hinder children from realizing their basic right to a family in the U.S. and internationally.
- Demonstrate to family, friends, customers, and employees that they understand the difference adoption makes in the life of a child.
We are grateful for the tremendous support of our Partners and would like to thank the following for making our work possible:
Platinum Partners ($50,000 and above)
Gold Partners ($25,000 - $49,999)
Silver Partners ($10,000 - $24,999)
- American Retirement Association
- Bella Grazia Fund
- BEB Global
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- The Neely Family
- The Paul & Emily Singer Family Foundation
- Rita M. Lewis
- Susan B. Hirschmann
Bronze Partners ($5,000 - $9,999)
- American Beverage Association
- American Petroleum Institute
- The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Cox Enterprises
- Deep Root Analytics
- Gulf Coast Bank and Trust
- The Honorable Dave Camp
- The Honorable Mary L. Landrieu & Frank Snellings
- Insured Retirement Institute
- The Internet & Television Association (NCTA)
- Joyce and Don Meyer
- Michele and Rick Spielman
- New York Life Insurance Company
- News Media Alliance
- Pacific Life Insurance Company
- The Russell Group
- Seth Kahan
Friends ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Ayesha Molino
- Center for Adoption Support and Education
- Charter Communications
- Dean Madeleine M. Landrieu
- Gary LaBranche
- Greater Washington Community Foundation
- Kathleen and Matthew Strottman
- National Council for Adoption
- Rita Soronen
CCAI is a bipartisan, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Click HERE to become a partner in CCAI’s mission and programs and to learn more about our giving opportunities including partnerships and sponsorships.