CCAI is a bipartisan charitable organization and relies solely on the generosity of our partners.
Partners of CCAI:
- Give a voice on Capitol Hill to children in the United States and around the world in need of safe, permanent and loving families.
- Participate in and support a national movement to eliminate federal policy barriers that hinder children from realizing their basic right to a family in the U.S. and internationally.
- Demonstrate to family, friends, customers, and employees that they understand the difference adoption makes in the life of a child.
We are grateful for the tremendous support of our Partners and would like to thank the following for making our work possible:
Director Partners ($75,000+)
Signature Partners ($50,000+)
Champion Partners ($30,000 - $49,999)
Leader Partners ($25,000 - $29,999)
Silver Partners ($10,000 - $24,999)
- American Retirement Association
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- The Neely Family
- Susan B. Hirschmann
- Williams & Jensen
Bronze Partners ($5,000 - $9,999)
- American Beverage Association
- American Petroleum Institute
- Brian and Renee Luwis
- The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Cox Enterprises
- Gulf Coast Bank and Trust
- Holt International
- The Honorable Mary L. Landrieu and Frank Snellings
- Insured Retirement Institute
- Jane and Greg Castanias
- Joyce and Don Meyer
- Kelly and Geoffrey Gage
- Michele and Rick Spielman
- NCTA - The Internet and Television Association
- News Media Alliance
- New York Life
- NextEra Energy
- Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Sara and Joel Fagen
- The Russell Group
Friends ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Center for Adoption Support and Education
- Dean Madeleine M. Landrieu
- Gary and Karen LaBranche
- Gift of Adoption
- Kathleen and Matthew Strottman
- Lindsey Markus
- Larry Turner and Ricky Chapman
- Mark Solomon
- Principal Financial Group
CCAI is a bipartisan, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Click HERE to become a partner in CCAI’s mission and programs and to learn more about our giving opportunities including partnerships and sponsorships.