These resources provide information that can be used to better understand the depth and scope of issues impacting children and families in the United States.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway provides access to publications, websites, databases, and online learning tools for improving child welfare practice and supporting foster and adoptive families.
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS) collects case-level information on children in foster care and those who have been adopted with Title IV-E agency involvement.
- AdoptUSKids provides tools and technical assistance to support states, tribes, and territories in their efforts to connect children in foster care with families interested in adopting. It has a photo listing of children and youth available for adoption and additional state-specific resources.
- ACF Tribal and Native American Resources features information about ACF's work on behalf of Native American children, families and communities including upcoming events or trainings, federal funding opportunities, and resources of interest to Tribal and Native communities.
- State Child Welfare Policy Data Base provides state-by-state policy information on a range of child welfare topics. Visitors can access up-to-date information on individual state policies.
- Casey Family Programs produces state fact sheets, research papers, policy briefs and practice tools on child welfare topics.
- Child Trends conducts research, analyzes data, and evaluates programs in the child welfare field, including child protection, foster care, kinship care, adoption, and youth leaving care.
Note: Inclusion on the above list does not represent an endorsement or recommendation by CCAI.